The Yellowknife Ski Club is a volunteer-driven club, whose goal is to encourage skiing and related activities. We are located near the intersection between Highway 3 and the Ingraham Trail. The Club has a lot to offer for those who like skiing and the outdoors…
- Skiing and biathlon programs, races and loppets for all ages and abilities.
- A heated two-story ski club with a kitchen, washrooms, waxing room, and a great viewing room, open to the membership 24/7.
- A biathlon range.
- Night skiing – 2km of ski trails are lit from dusk to 10pm, 7 days per week.
- A tent frame on Banting Lake – ski out for a day or overnight.
- Social events throughout the season, including potluck dinners, pancake breakfasts, and cookouts at the fire-pit.
- Training and certification for coaches, Jackrabbit leaders and race officials.
- Trail maintenance training.
- An email list and this nice website to keep everyone in touch! Sign up for emails on our website home page.
Just Visiting? Not a Member?
You can still enjoy the trails! For just $10/day (individual) or $25/day (family), you can get in a great day’s skiing! Paying is convenient too – just place your money in the drop box by the trail entrance. Large trail maps are found on the display board outside. Day users ski at their own risk.
Overlander Sports offers equipment rentals. If you rent your skiis from Overlanders and aren’t a member, you can use the Club’s trails for free while the skiis are rented.
Give skiing a try! For more information about the club, please contact us!