The Yellowknife Ski Club has been running on 100% volunteer power for over fifty years. We manage 14 kilometres of groomed trails, a biathlon range and our ski chalet near the intersection between Highway 3 and the Ingraham Trail. To purchase a day-use membership, click here or to purchase a membership for the season, click here.
Why become a member?
- Enjoy access to our trails, including a lit loop for night skiing;
- Take part in our cross country ski and biathlon programs, races and our annual loppet;
- Make use of our chalet with lounge, kitchen and waxing room, open to members 24/7;
- Visit our tent frame on Banting Lake – for a day or overnight;
- Enjoy social events throughout the season including potluck dinners, our annual ski sale, and chats around the fire pit;
- Enjoy a 20% discount on registration for the annual Frostbite 50;
- Access training and certification for coaches, Jackrabbit leaders, race officials and groomers;
- And be part of our cross country ski community in Yellowknife!
Sign up for the 2023/2024 ski season on zone4.ca. Memberships are valid until Nov. 30, 2023.
Family – $320 ($300 Early Bird)
Individual Adult – $140 ($120 Early Bird)
Individual Youth (5 – 18) – $60
Individual Child (<5) – $20
Just Visiting? Not a Member?
Non-members are welcome to use our trails. The cost is $15 for one person or $40 for a family. Fees can be paid in the drop box by the trail entrance or by credit card here. Large trail maps are found on the display board at the club. Day users ski at their own risk.
We do not offer equipment rentals but Overlander Sports does. People who rent skis from Overlander are entitled to use our trails for free.