The Yellowknife Ski Club has been running on 100% volunteer power for over fifty years. We manage 14 kilometres of groomed trails, a biathlon range and our ski chalet near the intersection between Highway 3 and the Ingraham Trail.
Why become a member?
- Enjoy access to our trails, including a lit loop for night skiing;
- Take part in ski and biathlon programs, races and our annual loppet;
- Make use of our newly renovated chalet with lounge, kitchen and waxing room, open to membership 24/7;
- Visit our tent frame on Banting Lake – for a day or overnight;
- Enjoy social events throughout the season including potluck dinners, our annual ski sale, pancake breakfasts and chats around the fire pit;
- Get a 10% discount on ski equipment and related accessories at Overlander;
- Access training and certification for coaches, Jackrabbit leaders, race officials and grooming;
- And be part of our ski community in Yellowknife!
Just Visiting? Not a Member?
Non-members are welcome to use our trails. The cost is $15 for one person or $40 for a family. Fees can be paid in the drop box by the trail entrance. Large trail maps are found on the display board at the club. Day users ski at their own risk.
We do not offer equipment rentals but Overlander Sports does. People who rent skis from Overlander are entitled to use our trails for free.
Need more information? Peruse this site or contact us.