Bookings for the chalet are handled by the City of Yellowknife. Please check their website for availability. Bookings can only be made through the booking clerk, at 669-3457 or email email@example.com.
The chalet is a unique facility for a meeting or event. Located within city limits, the chalet offers:
- a large (2,000 square foot) upper meeting room with capacity for 140 people;
- a smaller room on the ground floor;
- tables and chairs for 100 people;
- a fully equiped kitchen;
- a large (500 square foot) deck with barbeque;
- wireless internet;
- audio-visual equipment including a TV, overhead projector with large screen, and conference phone;
- an elevator to upper meeting room for wheelchair access; and
- ample parking;
- windows and balcony offering sunlight and access to fresh air for health breaks; and,
- lots of ski racks.
Rental rates are as follows:
- Upstairs is $400 for the day, or $600 for 1 1/2 days if you need time to decorate
- Damage deposit is $300