Our newly renovated chalet is an excellent location for meetings or conferences and has played host to weddings receptions, awards ceremonies, youth gatherings and a wide variety of other events.
The chalet is located within city limits, nestled among birch and spruce trees where our club trails are located.
The upstairs of our chalet offers:
- a large (1,500 square foot) upper meeting room with capacity for 140 people;
- tables and chairs for 100 people;
- a fully equipped, commercially-licensed kitchen;
- a large (500 square foot) deck with barbecue;
- wireless internet;
- audio-visual equipment including a TV, overhead projector with large screen, and conference phone;
- an elevator to upper meeting room for wheelchair access; and
- ample parking.
Downstairs, you will find a large carpeted area featuring a small lounge and kitchenette/dining area.
Rental rates are as follows:
- Chalet upstairs (including trail day passes and use of outdoor lockers): $250 half day, $500 full day ($150 half day, $300 full day for non-profit, school, youth programs and charities);
- Chalet downstairs only (May 1 to Oct. 31 only): $200 half day, $300 full day ($100 half day, $200 full day for non-profit, school, youth programs and charities).
A $500 damage deposit is applicable to all renters. On-site storage is available (at the discretion of the board) for $1,000 a year.
New rates for renting the Yellowknife Ski Club chalet went in effect Sept. 1, 2019. Read our full Fees and Charges Policy.