COVID-19 update July 2, 2020: We have resumed our regular renting process. See Availability and Bookings below for details.
Our newly renovated chalet is an excellent location for meetings or conferences and has played host to weddings receptions, awards ceremonies, youth gatherings and a wide variety of other events.
The chalet is located within city limits, nestled among birch and spruce trees where our club trails are located.
The upstairs of our chalet offers:
- a large (1,500 square foot) upper meeting room with capacity for 140 people;
- tables and chairs for 100 people;
- a fully equipped, commercially-licensed kitchen;
- a large (500 square foot) deck with barbecue;
- wireless internet;
- audio-visual equipment including a TV, overhead projector with large screen, and conference phone;
- an elevator to upper meeting room for wheelchair access; and
- ample parking.
Downstairs, you will find a large carpeted area featuring a small lounge and kitchenette/dining area.
Rental rates are as follows:
- Chalet upstairs (including trail day passes and use of outdoor lockers): $250 half day, $500 full day ($150 half day, $300 full day for non-profit, school, youth programs and charities);
- Chalet downstairs only (May 1 to Oct. 31 only): $200 half day, $300 full day ($100 half day, $200 full day for non-profit, school, youth programs and charities).
A $500 damage deposit is applicable to all renters. On-site storage is available (at the discretion of the board) for $1,000 a year.
New rates for renting the Yellowknife Ski Club chalet went in effect Sept. 1, 2019. Read our full Fees and Charges Policy.