The chalet is located within city limits, nestled among birch and spruce trees where our club trails are located.
The upstairs of our chalet offers:
- a large (1,500 square foot) upper meeting room with capacity for 140 people;
- tables and chairs for 100 people;
- a fully equipped, commercially-licensed kitchen;
- a large (500 square foot) deck with barbecue;
- wireless internet;
- audio-visual equipment including a TV, overhead projector with large screen, and conference phone;
- an elevator to upper meeting room for wheelchair access; and
- ample parking.
Downstairs, you will find a large carpeted area featuring a small lounge and kitchenette/dining area.
Rental rates are as follows:
- Chalet upstairs (including trail day passes and use of outdoor lockers):
- Private, Corporate and Government Fee: $330 half day (4hrs), $660 full day (24hrs), $990 1.5 days (36hrs)
- Non-Profit, School, Youth Programs and Charity Fee: $200 half day, (4hrs) $400 full day (24hrs), $600 1.5 days (36hrs), $1600 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Chalet downstairs only (May 1 to Oct. 31 only):
- Private, Corporate and Government Fee: $220 half day (4hrs) $440 full day (24hrs)
- Non-Profit, School, Youth Programs and Charity Fee: $150 half day (4hrs), $300 full day (24hrs), $1200 five days (Monday to Friday)
- Kitchen Rental for Concession Services:
- Private, Corporate and Government Fee: $120/day
- Non-Profit, School, Youth Programs and Charity Fee: FREE
A $500 damage deposit is applicable to all renters. On-site storage is available (at the discretion of the board) for $1,000 a year.
New rates for renting the Yellowknife Ski Club chalet go into effect July 1, 2023. Read our full Fees and Charges Policy.
Availability and Bookings
You can arrange to book the Chalet in person at the fieldhouse, by filling out the city’s online Facility Booking Request Form, or by contacting the booking clerk at 669-3457. At this time you are not able to view availability online.